Finding the right masticating juicer is challenging. The cost of these juicers is quite high, and you cannot afford to use a trial and error approach when choosing one. On the outside, many juicers look the same and perhaps have a similar work mechanism.
However, the reality is that these products are very different. So, to identify and buy the best masticating juicers, you need to understand some features and how they work.
There’s nothing in the world that can waste a good juice than an inefficient juicing machine. So, how do you spot a good juicer given the fact that today’s markets are flooded with different juicer options?
This review and the buying guide can help you identify the right masticating juicer that could satisfy your needs.
The Best Masticating Juicers in 2020: A Quick List
The internet and other sources of information provide in-depth and somewhat overwhelming information about choosing the right juicer. It is possible to find it challenging to identify a good juicer given this information overload. This is the primary we have prepared this list to ensure. Be sure to check the top features of the 12 masticating juicers and check the buying guide in the end.
Best Masticating Juicer – Our 12 Top Picks
1. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
This slow masticating juicer from Aicok is among the finest and affordable juicers available today. It is a safe, reliable, and affordable juicing machine for buyers on a budget. You already know that higher costs are sometimes associated with high-quality products. However, some juicers are available at an affordable price and are still high-quality. So, if you’re shopping at the low end of a budget scale, this Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer.
The unit comes in a striking black shade that will definitely make a bold statement. It weighs about 9 lbs, and that means you can move it quickly. This Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer has an auger that spins steadily at a speed of 80 rotations per minute (RPM) and doesn’t make a noise like most blenders. And while the appliance isn’t as expensive as most juicers in the market today, it produces high-quality juice with a lot of fiber.
- 🍊 Upgraded Spiral System -...
- 🍏 80 Rpm Slow Masticating...
- 🍍 Juice & Pulp Separation...
- 🍓 Baby Health and Silence -...
- 🍎 3 Years of Quality...
It might take a little bit longer to prepare juice compared to blenders, but patience is rewarded with a high-quality, froth-free juicer. Besides, a slow-moving juicer is less likely to clog up. This is good news for users as the cleaning process is also easy. You can disassemble the unit for effective cleaning or use a dishwasher in case you don’t want to get your hands dirty.
According to the manufacturer, you shouldn’t use the juicer for more than 15 minutes without rest. Otherwise, the blades might seize up and have a negative impact on your juicing experience. This Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer can handle different fruits and vegetables.
- The juicer produces less noise when in use.
- The unit is more affordable than most juicers.
- The juicer is easy to clean.
- It has a switch that controls the direction of operation to prevent clogging.
- You can easily assemble and disassemble the juicer.
- Using this unit for over 15 minutes without rest could damage the motor.
- It cannot handle hard items like ice and large seeds.
2. Omega NC900HDC Juicer
Though Omega juicers produce high-quality juice from fruits and veggies, they struggle to extract juice from leafy vegetables. However, this Omega NC900HDC Juicer brings a significant difference as it extracts every last drop from leafy vegetables and hard produce.
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR...
- LONGER LASTING JUICES - Using...
- EXCLUSIVE - Dual Stage...
- HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS JUICES -...
- NUTRITION SYSTEM - Extrude...
Just like other Omega juicers, this appliance can multitask effectively. It can help in the preparation of baby foods, nut butter, mince garlic, chopping fruits, make frozen fruit ice cream, make coconut sorbets, grind the coffee, and more.
This Omega NC900HDC Juicer has a 150-watt motor that operates at a speed of 80 rotations per minute (RPM). This is the optimal operation rate for most masticating juicers. The unit also has a dual-stage juice extraction process that brings the highest possible yield from your fruits and vegetables. Unlike most Omega juicers, the NC900HDC version is simple to use. All you need to do is to switch it on and off. When necessary, use the reverse switch to prevent clogging.
- All components that come into contact with your juicer all made of BPA-free materials.
- The slow extraction process prevents oxidation.
- The appliance produces less noise even when in use.
- The unit produces the highest amount of yield at a low speed.
- The unit is easy to use.
- It comes with a recipe book and a cleaning guide.
- The juicer is expensive.
3. AMZCHEF Slow Juicer
Over the years, heathy lifestyle has become an integral part of our daily life. This AMZCHEF Slow Juicer gives you the opportunity to extract juice from apples, pears, carrots, leafy vegetables, and wheatgrass. Most users say that it is easy to set up the unit or dismantle it. That means anyone in your family can easily use this unit.
The juicer is equipped with a 150-watt motor that operates at a low speed of about 80 rotations per minute. This facilitates smooth grinding. When using this unit, you can be assured of preparing a nutrient-rich juice. Research shows that you will get about 90% or more value of your preferred food ingredients.
One of the top features associated with this juicer is the appliance’s intelligent protection chips. This aspect allows the juicer to switch off every 20 minutes. This helps keep the motor at rest for about 20 to 30 minutes before using it again. Therefore, this unit will not suffer overheating or get damaged due to overuse. Besides, this mechanism preserves your juice and ensure that it can last for a few days.
- Multi-purpose for Fruits...
- Higher and Purer Juice Yield...
- Small Caliber Cold Press...
- Intelligent Protection Chips...
- AMZCHEF slow masticating...
Additionally, the unit is fitted with a reverse function system that prevents clogging even when the appliance has been in use for a long time. Its motor is quiet, and so, you can use the unit any time of the day. The upgraded auger is another notable feature of this juicer. Unlike blenders, this AMZCHEF Slow Juicer processes fruits and veggies by cutting, breaking, milling, squeezing, grinding, separating, and then extracting juice.
- With the intelligent function, the unit cannot overheat.
- The juicer is available at a reasonable price.
- It is easy to assemble or disassemble the juicer’s components.
- The feeder chute is wide and ensures safety to the user.
- All parts that are likely to come into contact with your juice are made of BPA-free materials.
- Some users had reported instances when the appliance stopped working abruptly.
- It is hard to clean its filter.
4. KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer
If you prefer a healthy diet, you would undeniably choose a freshly prepared juice over steroids and artificial vitamins. And if you have been looking for an appliance that could help you prepare nutrient-rich juice, your search has come to an end. This KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer utilizes a juice extraction mechanism that preserves enzymes, trace minerals, vitamins, and other essential nutrients found in veggies and fruits.
The KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer is equipped with a reverse function that prevents clogging. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about nasty blockages and clogs. Besides, this function ensures that you get the highest possible yield from your ingredients, retain the flavor of your juice, and, most importantly, prevent wastage.
- 【Quiet and Convenient】:...
- 【Higher Nutritional...
- 【Higher Juicer Yield】:...
- 【What you get】: Slow...
Thanks to the unit’s slow speed, the cherry on top prevent heat-buildup and stop oxidation. This increases the overall value of your juice. If you have always wanted an efficient juicing machine that is easy to use, easy to clean, and other desirable features, KOIOS Slow Masticating Juicer is the ultimate choice.
- The juicer is equipped with a reverse function that prevents clogging.
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble the unit for cleaning.
- The juice produced can maintain its taste for 72 hours.
- The slow juicing system extracts nutrient-rich juice.
- The unit isn’t ideal for extracting juice from large seeds and frozen items.
- It’s very costly.
5. Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer – Masticating Tech
This Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer is among the top-rated juicers, and for a good reason. The unit features a large 3-inch feed chute that lets you feed large pieces of fruits and bundles of veggies. This reduces the overall preparation time. Also, it has a smaller feed chute that facilitates seamless juicing of small fruits and veggies.
The juicer produces greater yield and somewhat drier pulp. The juicer’s special mechanism spins at a rate of 60 rotations per minute (RPM), extracting more than 60 percent more juicer compared to other juicing appliances, and about 50 percent more minerals and vitamins compared to most masticating juicers. The fact that the juicer ejects dry pulp means that you can enjoy less-frothy juice.
- Large Feed Chute - 3 inch feed...
- Greater Juice Yield With Dryer...
- Anti-drip Design And Easy Fast...
- Safer Operation - The safety...
- Quality Above All Els -...
This Mueller Austria Ultra Juicer was engineered in Germany. It was created with quality in mind, designed, and tested through three distinct expert-grade inspections. This process ensures that the unit can provide exceptional performance for many years.
- The juicer features an anti-drip design and is easy to clean.
- The components that are likely to come into contact with your juice are made of PBA-materials.
- The 3-inc feed chute means that you need less preparation time.
- With prolonged use, there is a good chance the juicer will develop issues.
6. Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer
Are you a health-conscious individual and desire to your days with a glass of nutrient-rich juice? This slow masticating juicer from Aobosi is the ultimate choice for you. Compared to other juicers from other brands, it can extract up to 20 percent more juice and preserve up to 30 percent more vitamins and minerals. Note that these benefits come at an affordable cost, a one-month trial period, and 2-years of warranty.
The appliance runs at a slow speed. However, it works efficiently with both leafy vegetables and hard foods as well. Though slow, this Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer guarantees effective juice extraction from various fruits and veggies that you choose to feed into the machine.
The Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer has an auger that operates at 80 rotations per minute (RPM). This means the unit doesn’t suffer heat-build up and prevents oxidation of the juice produced. Thus, users can easily extract juice from kales, carrots, wheatgrass, cucumber, potatoes, green apples, and spinach. According to most verified buyers, this unit works perfectly for green foods, including celery juice.
- ✔🍇🎀Christmas Gift!🎀...
- ✔🍅【High Juice Yield &...
- ✔🍒【Safe & Quiet...
- ✔🍉【Quick & Easy to...
- ✔🍏 【PREMIUM SERVICE】:...
One of the top features of this juicer is the 3-inch wide feed chute. It makes it easier for you to feed large pieces of fruits or large bundles of veggies into the juicer. Besides, the wide feed chute prevents instances of injuries when using the machine. In terms of safety measures, this Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer has a safety button located near the mouth.
Another aspect that makes this Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer an ideal option is the fact that you can disassemble and assemble the unit quickly. Thus, it is easy to clean. No matter the kind of juice you want to prepare, you can rest assured of high-quality juice.
- The juicer is available at an affordable price.
- It operates quietly.
- The juicer has a 150-watt motor that produces enough torque for seamless juicing.
- The unit is easy to use and clean.
- When preparing juice, the unit’s bases is likely to shake a little.
- Its motor takes just a few minutes to occupy.
Also read: 10 Best Orange Juicer: Juicer Machine Reviews
7. Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer for High Nutrient Juice
This slow masticating juicer is an ideal option for the preparation of fresh, tasty, and nutrient-rich juice. Its slow masticating juice extraction mechanism preserves enzymes, vitamins, and other essential nutrients in your fruits and veggies. Besides, you can be sure to prepare froth-free juice when using this juicing masterpiece from Aicok.
One of the top benefits of using this juicer is that it can be used for different tasks. Whether you want to prepare baby food, various healthy meals for your family, wheatgrass juice, and more, you can count on this appliance for an outstanding juicing experience. It can crush and extract juice from apples and other fruits or veggies to produce high-quality juice.
- Higher & Fresher Nutritive...
- Higher & Purer Juice Yield -...
- Multipurpose - Masticating...
- Silent & Easy to Use - Less...
- Quality - BPA free material,...
- The juicer prepares high-quality, nutrient-rich juices.
- You can be assured of a higher quantity of pure juice.
- The unit doesn’t make noise even when in use.
- The juicer cannot extract juice from hard seeds, frozen items, and hard materials.
8. Homever Slow Masticating Juicer for Fruits and Vegetables
Homever Juicer is one of the best juicers from the Homever series that you can count on for its outstanding features. This juicer comes with a low-speed motor that runs at 80 RMS to extract all the nutrients and enzymes that you will need in your juicer. Homever Juicer manufacturer did not forget to use dishwasher safe and BPA-free parts on this juicer. You can easily assemble the juicer and wash it for the next juicing session.
The low-speed juicer comes with a more powerful motor that will extract all the enzymes, nutrients, and vitamins that you need in your fruit juice. It comes with a 7-segment system that ensures no foam is formed on the food chamber. Also, the juicer has an automatic pulp ejecting feature that reduces clogging of pulp in the system. With a larger pulp collecting container, you can be confident of long juicing sessions.
- 【Best Masticating...
- 【Closer to the Original...
- 【Quiet and Safe】 150W...
- 【Easy to Clean】Homever...
- 【Premium Service】Homever...
One fantastic feature of this product is the one-month free trial that the manufacturer will give you when you buy it from a legit store. Apart from the free trial, the manufacturer also gives you a user guide and on-time technical support. You can always be sure of having a reliable juicer in your kitchen if you opt for a Homever juicer.
- It has a low-speed motor
- It has a simple design and set up which makes it easy to clean
- It comes with a compact size that conserves space in your kitchen
- It is less noisy
- Comes with a one-month free trial
- Extracts more tasty and nutritious juice
- It is a bit expensive on a fixed budget
9. CIRAGO ZM1504 Juicer Machines
When looking for a quality juicer, you want one that will give you an easy time in the kitchen. The CIRAGO ZM1504 Juicer is that one juicer that you can always count on for quality and healthy juice. This simple design juicer comes with a two-speed motor that will extract all the nutrients and enzymes you will need in a fruit. The low-speed motor runs at 80RMS to make the most of your fruit juice. It does not overheat or oxidize your fruit juice.
The juicer comes with a pulp-separation function and a large pulp collecting container that increases your juicing time. You can make more juice using this juicer without worrying about seepages or pulp leaks.
No products found.
The juicer comes with an upgraded auger and filter, which makes it more convenient for juicing hard fruits such as carrots, beets, and celery. When juicing for the first time, you need a juicer that will be faster and easy to use. The manufacturer of this juicer did not forget to give it a more filter to ensure it produces finer fruit juice. The juicer comes with a compact design that ensures it occupies little space in your kitchen.
- The low-speed motor does not make noise
- It extracts more juice and leaves less pulp in the fruit
- The manufacturer provides a 2-year warranty for the parts and motor
- It is inexpensive
- It comes with a reverse function that reduces the pulp clogging in the food chamber
- It does not oxidize fruit juice
- It runs less than 60dB hence less noisy
- Has a simple, compact design, which makes it easy to clean
- The replacement parts may be challenging to find
10. Hethtec SG-F1B Cold Press Juice Extractor
Hethtec SG-F1B is another cold-press juicer in the market that you can rely on for quality and healthy juice. The juicer comes with two wide feed chutes that reduce your prep- time. When using this machine, you don’t have to chop your fruits into smaller pieces before you can put them in the juicer.
The device has a low-speed motor that extracts all the enzymes and nutrients that you need in your fruits. The cold-pressing motor runs and 60RMs and 150 W, which makes it more economical.
What makes the Hethtec SG-F1B stand out from the rest of the juicers in the market is the large double chutes and its ability to preserve the nutrients you need in every glass of juice that it makes. The machine comes with all dishwasher safe and BPA free parts. You can use this juicer to make any type of fruit juice for your family without worrying about food poisoning.
- HEALTH & FRESH:This cold pr...
- 7-SEGMENT SPIRAL...
- LARGER DOUBLE-CHUTE:Equipped ...
- SAFE MATERIAL & OPERATION:Al...
- HIGH QUALITY & 100%...
The manufacture of Hethtec SG-F1B has used the 7-segment spiral system on this machine, which makes it more efficient in extracting the nutrients and enzymes that you need for your body’s health and immunity. The cold press juicer does not oxidize food or spoils it even when you leave it in the food chamber for the whole night. Here are the pros and cons of this juicer that you should look out for when shopping.
- It comes with two large feed chutes that help you reduce the cutting time
- It comes with FBA compliant and BPA-free parts
- It has a compact design that saves on space
- It is easy to clean or wash
- All its parts are made of high-quality materials that last longer
- It comes with a manufacture warranty
- It may be expensive to buy on a fixed budget
11. Oneisall Slow Masticating Juicer
Oneisall Juicer is a different juicer that comes with a five-mode adjustment feature. The cold-press juicer comes with a low-speed motor that does not make disturbing noise in your kitchen. You can use this masticating juicer to make fruit juice from both soft and hard fruits.
Unlike centrifugal juicers, the juicer does not consume a lot of power, thereby saving you a lot of money on bills. The juicer extracts up to 90% juice from all the food products and leaves only dry pulp behind. This way, you can always get more juice from every juicing session.
Also, the juicer comes with a 7-segment PEI material and an upgraded drill that makes it more efficient. All the parts the manufacturer has used on this machine are BPA-free and FDA compliant. Therefore, you can make juice for your family without risking food poisoning.
- PROFESSIONAL VEG. & FRUIT...
- 5 MODES ADJUSTMENT - Adjust...
- UPGRADE THE AUGER & FILTER - 7...
- QUIET MOTOR & ANTI-DRIP...
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY - Juicer...
Also, the internal parts of the juicer are stainless steel, which does not destroy or degrade to spoil the fruit juice. Oneisall Juicer is made of a simple setup and design that makes it easy to assemble and clean. Also, the parts on the machine are dishwasher safe. The manufacturer includes a fruit recipe on the product package, which gives you some tips on preparing your fruit juice as a beginner.
- It comes with a three years warranty
- Has a fruit recipe included
- Has a compact design that takes less space
- Comes with a 5-mode adjustment for more efficiency
- It is less noisy
- It does not overheat even on long juicing sessions
- It does not oxidize the fruit juice
- It has a smaller feed chute
12. Picberm PB2110A Slow Masticating Juicer
Picberm PB2110A is a low-speed masticating juicer that makes your juicing simple in the kitchen. The juicer stands out from the rest for its high-quality 80RMS motor that extracts all the nutrients and vitamins that you need in your glass of juice.
As a beginner in juicing, you can benefit from the user guide and free fruit recipe that the manufacturer provides on this machine. The juicer has a simple setup that makes it easy to assemble. It only takes seconds to start and make your juice.
The juicer has a unique anti-blocking feature that helps you reduce seepages on your kitchen counter. It does not move when juicing, which makes it more convenient. Also, the manufacturer has used only BPA-free parts on this juicer, which means that the fruit juice from this device will be safe and healthy for your whole family.
Picberm is famous for quality juicers it has introduced in the market, and it did not fail juice lovers with this high-quality juicing extractor. The juicer has all the unique features, including a two-speed control knob that makes it work effectively on both hard and soft fruits. You can use the juicer for celery, carrots, beets, and other leafy greens.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- It is easy to clean and assemble
- Comes with a calibrated juice collector
- The manufacturer includes a cleaning brush and a fruiting recipe on the package
- It has a quiet motor that runs below 60dB
- The manufacture has used only dishwasher safe parts
- The replacements parts for the juicer may be out of stock
The Ultimate Buying Guide
Dieting experts recommend that for better health, you need to consume between 5-6 fruits a day. If you keep a very tight schedule, it might be a futile process trying to maintain such a practice. Juicing would do the magic for you.
Secondly, juicing has been found to be a useful diet supplement. Also, if you’re the kind that likes freshly made juice that is free of unnecessary additives, juicing is the best alternative.
There’s only one problem, though, wrapping your hands around the best masticating juicer. How do you navigate the technical aspects to ensure that the juicer you pick fits the bill? In this ultimate masticating juicer buying guide, you’ll get the tips you need to make an informed decision.
Why Masticating Juicers?
When you’re buying juicers, you want to make sure that you don’t get a raw deal. That means looking at the available options before settling in on one. The most important thing to point out here is that the closest competitor to masticating juicers is the centrifugal juicer. But all factors considered masticating juicer still ranks higher than the centrifugal one. Here’s why:
- Centrifugal juicer rotates at much higher speed, which is not recommended. While the top speed might get the job done faster, it is a direct compromise on the quality of the juice. How is that? When the centrifugal juicer rotates at top speed, it leads to the accumulation of heat, which then neutralizes the vitamins and enzymes. This makes the juice less nutritious.
- On the other hand, the masticating juicer rotates at speeds of 80RPM. At these speeds, the juicer chews through the vegetables and fruits to give highly nutritious juice, with the vitamins and enzymes still intact — no production of heat or froth whatsoever. The result is tastier and pulp-free juice.
- Masticating juicer also can squeeze all the enzymes and vitamins out of your veggies and fruits. That way, you get to enjoy all the sweetness, which is not quite possible with the other types of juicers.
- The third reason why a masticating juicer is preferred is the taste of the final product. This juicer extracts the juice in the form of micro-molecules. Given that it does not rotate at much higher speeds, the gears extract juice that has the original taste of the fruits or veggies. Drinking the juice makes you feel like you’re biting and chewing away at the fruits and veggies, literally.
Now that these issues are out of the way, here are the top factors that you should bear in mind when buying a masticating juicer.
Single vs. double auger juicers
Masticating juicers can be divided into two broad categories; single and double auger juicers. Single auger doors are cheaper as compared to the double counterparts. It also comes with a single gear, thus limiting the amount of juice that it can juice.
On the contrary, double auger masticating juice comes with two augers/gears, which is an added advantage. They have the capacity to juice wheatgrass, leafy vegetables as well as fruits. They also have the benefit of handling larger and heavier loads without wearing out thanks to their twin gears. Double auger juicers are also known to offer longer periods of service. However, their longevity also comes with a relatively higher cost implication. That means that your budget will come in handy when determining the kind of juicer to buy.
Based on this factor, price notwithstanding, double auger juicers carry the day.
Maintenance and cleaning
Masticating juicers comprise of intricate parts that are not easy to dismantle. However, there are masticating juicers whose parts are comparably easier to open and operate. Such make disintegrating and cleaning possible.
Another good way to deal with the maintenance issue is to select a juicer that comes with reverse motion. This functionality makes it convenient to avoid clogging by exerting the remains of the veggies and fruits. All you need to do is press the reverse button, and instead of the gears rolling forward, they’ll roll backward, thus unclogging the juicer.
Size and form matters
Amongst other advantages, masticating juicers have the advantage of handling larger loads with relative ease. They are more likely to handle anything thrown at them without signs of strain or malfunction.
However, there is one factor that you have to come into terms with; they’re hard to operate. For the juicing process to take place, you have to push the veggies and fruits down the chute. The speed at which you do this is what matters the most. You have to be slow enough to allow sufficient time for the chewing to be done wholly. If you stash a lot of the fruits/veggies inside the juicer, the juicing process might not be as smooth.
At times, something might get stuck in the process of juicing. You need to select a juicer whose size makes it easier for you to dismantle, take out whatever is stuck in the inside of the gears, and put it back together. On this one, a smaller masticating juicer is preferred since it is easier to move around and dismantle it when the need arises. Well, that’s if you’re not planning to juice larger portions of fruit and veggies.
The material of the Juicer
Masticating juicers need to be made from very strong material given the nature of their operation. The body and mortar of your preferred juicer should be firm and rigid. If you go for weaker materials, the chances are that the juicer will malfunction and leave you stranded.
Masticating juicers are classified into three categories based on materials used to make them. These are carbon infused parts, steel, and plastic. For regular users, steel or carbon-infused masticating juicer is most recommended due to their durability.
Force and speed of the juicer
When juicing, the slower the speed of the juicer, the better. The speed of a good juicer should not exceed 100 RPM. This advantage works for you in two ways. The first is that slower speeds mean that the juicer is not being overworked and thus lowers the chances of breaking down.
Secondly, and perhaps most importantly, a slower masticating juicer results in complete and finer chewing of the fruits and veggies. The result is finer and pulp-free juice that is rich in beneficial nutrients. The slow speeds of masticating juicers make them even more preferable in the juicing of vegetables. However, if you primarily plan to juice fruits, you can go for one with a higher speed.
Better still, you can go for a juicer with a “Speed Switching Mode” or “Dual Mode.” This option means that you can have a single masticating juicer that you can adjust depending on your particular needs at a given moment.
There’s one important misconception to clear concerning slow speed masticating juicers. Many people mistake the slow speeds to mean that the appliance is low on power. That couldn’t be further from the truth. The mortar of such a masticating juicer is made in such a way that instead of speed, it generates torque. That way, the torque ensures that the power released is kept in check for a smother juicing process. As such, it is also essential to ask your supplier to sell you a juicer that has a higher input in terms of torque.
Now that slow-speed juicers seem to be carrying the day, here are more tips to help you decide on which kind you should buy:
- The best place to start is to come up with the list of things that you frequently do, which would require a masticating juice. This step is important because it will give you a sense of direction concerning what to select.
- The next step is to list down all the things and features that you desire your masticating juicer of choice to contain. While here, bear in mind that every juicer has different capabilities and so your taste and preference will go a long way in helping make the right decision.
- Remember to shortlist according to size before selecting the juicer that you prefer. It’s not a good idea to just wake up and go shopping without having first gathered the necessary information. If you do that, you’ll most likely end up being confused and thus make a decision that you’ll not be proud of after some time. After coming up with several of the juicers, you can consider your budget before selecting the final one.
- Always consider the oxidation number of the juicer. After narrowing down on a few selected juicers, you can use their oxidation number to eliminate them further. A higher number indicates the masticating juicer can be stored and used for longer periods.
Juicing is fun. It gets even more interesting when you have the right juicer for the process. Armed with the above facts, you can confidently embark on the search for the masticating juicer of choice. All the confusing aspects have been dismantled, and so the remaining part is a walk in the park.
But just in case you need to be surer with your decision, you can visit the product reviews section and see what the previous users of different types of juicers have to say about them. That will leave you with no doubt whatsoever concerning the best masticating juicer that is suitable for you.
Enjoy your juicing!